Paths dilema

Hello,
I'm preparing my own software source RPMs for inclusion into EPEL-5.
My software is similar to fail2ban but it also includes a nice web interface.

While I'm distributing this software with my own commercial products I ship
the software in two packages. One for the software and one for the javascript
library that I use in the web interface(ExtJS/Sencha). I do that because I
have other web interfaces using the same javascript library.

I talked with wolfy on irc and I have a dilema about how to organize the
package for the EPEL repository.

Should I continue to have the javascript library as a separate package?

Also if it is a separate package, what would be the appropriate place for the
files?

Since it is a library it should be under /usr/lib, but since it is only web
related, maybe the better place would be under /var/www.
In either case my application should have a symlink to the directory in order
to work.

Also if it is under /var/www wolfy mentioned that it would be best if it is
not web accessible, what are your toughs about that?

So guys, please give me some advice, I want to minimize the work of the
reviewer once I file the package review request.

--
Best regards,
Marian Marinov