Request for OpenNebula

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Mar 7 16:38:41 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am part of the OpenNebula [1] team and we would like to include OpenNebula
in EPEL. OpenNebula is in the process of becoming part of all major linux
distributions. Our problem with the EPEL has been that we need the package
xmlrpc-c to build OpenNebula and as far as I know xmlrpc-c is not available
in EPEL.

Therefore I have some questions:
- Is there anyone interested in becoming maintainer of OpenNebula for EPEL?
- Is xmlrpc-c going to be included in EPEL 5?
- Is xmlrpc-c going to be included in EPEL 6?
- In case xmlrpc-c is going to be included in EPEL 6, is it possible to
start working on including OpenNebula for EPEL 6?

[1] http://opennebula.org

Thanks

Regards,
Jaime

--
Jaime Melis, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog