Re: yum-cron in EL 6.1, not in CentOS 6.0

On 11/23/2011 03:53 AM, BJ Dierkes wrote:
Hello,

I was happy to see yum-cron ported to EL 6.1, however I was disappointed to find (just now) that its been removed from EPEL 6 before making it to CentOS 6.  Am I missing something, or do all yum-cron users just need to wait for CentOS to pull it?  Any chance we can update the policy/docs/etc regarding not removing packages from EPEL until they are in both RHEL and CentOS?

yum-cron is available for in the CR repository.
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/CR

Regards,
Xavier