EPEL packaging - %ghost on logs...

Hi all,

I'm starting to make a package (Darwin Streaming Server) to submit to
EPEL and I have a small doubt regarding the logs generated by DSS...

1. Should we %ghost the logs on the spec file so that when the package
is removed the logs go alongside with it ?

(Personally I like the logs to stay behind, but I'm more interested on
how this should be done for EPEL).

BR,
NM