EPEL6 ldirector?

Sorry if this is a silly question. I've been searching around and haven't found anything definitive.

Where does one get the heartbeat-ldirector package from? I see a changelog reference to it being moved to the resource-agents package. But the rhel6 resource-agents package doesn't have it. Is there a sub-package to resource-agents somewhere?

Or is ldirectord just completely out of fashion these days? I looked at keepalived, but my initial tests were less than comforting.

Thanks,
 - Steve