Re: REMINDER: RHEL entitlements for EPEL maintainers

...I *just* got everything working on CentOS 6. Please forgive me for
not wanting to reinstall again. XD

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna niveusluna org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your