Re: Request to upgrade DJango

On 17/04/12 21:29, Adam Young wrote:
If you can provide a 1.4 RPM, I am willing to test Openstack against it.
I suspect we can move to that more slowly, but we'll be ahead of the curve.

I just pushed an update to django-1.3.1 to epel6-testing. I'll look into packaging
django-1.4 probably tomorrow.

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge matthias-runge de>
               <mrunge fedoraproject org>