Re: RHEL5 and RHEL6 with the EPEL RHEL Entitlements

On 04/18/2012 03:05 PM, Russell Golden wrote:
> You only get one entitlement, I believe. That means one free system.

Most commercial RHEL subscriptions include the right to run at least one
RHEL guest, so the RHEL 5 on RHEL 6 option may be workable.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how Jochen can determine whether his
entitlement includes this capability.  Nor do I know what technical
jiggery-pokery is required to make RHN allow the guest registration.

Perhaps Kevin can help with one or both of these questions.

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno gmail com
"If you're going to shift my paradigm ... at least buy me dinner first."