RHEL5 and RHEL6 with the EPEL RHEL Entitlements

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 00:08:08 UTC 2012

On 04/18/2012 03:05 PM, Russell Golden wrote:
> You only get one entitlement, I believe. That means one free system.

Most commercial RHEL subscriptions include the right to run at least one
RHEL guest, so the RHEL 5 on RHEL 6 option may be workable.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how Jochen can determine whether his
entitlement includes this capability.  Nor do I know what technical
jiggery-pokery is required to make RHN allow the guest registration.

Perhaps Kevin can help with one or both of these questions.