Re: Octave 3.4.3 from EPEL fails with 3 missing RPMs on RHEL6 x86_64

Thank you so much for this bit of information that was obvious to everyone except me :) I found these packages hiding deep within RHN:

I found and downloaded them using my RHN subscription. I also note that googling the file names reveals a zillion alternate locations.

After a quick download and install, yum installed octave with no problem. And now octave is installed thanks to EPEL!