Misc EPEL stuff

Greetings.

Some misc things:

1. I still haven't come up with another iteration of the overlapping
packages proposal. If someone else would like to, please do.
I'll try and poke at it again once I collect more info.

2. We have weekly broken deps reports going again.
They need some enhancements however. If anyone is interested in
looking, patches very welcome.

Script is at:

http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/releng/tree/scripts/check_epel_deps.py
called by cron in:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/releng/tree/scripts/check_epel_deps.sh

Fixes/changes needed:

* Should report when it's running on just epel, or epel+epel-testing

* Should have a blacklist, so we could drop ones we know will never be
  fixed for various reasons.

* Ideally run once for epel and epel+epel-testing and only send deps in
  one email instead of two.

* It doesn't seem to be properly picking up optional repo sometimes.

3. I don't have anything else this week, so will skip meeting, unless
folks come up with things and would like to meet. :)