Orphaned Packages

Hello all,

I was previously involved with the Drizzle community, however due to changes in my current role at my $dayjob I am no longer much involved with the project.  The following packages were maintained as part of that project, and therefore I am orphaning them.  Some may need to be deprecated (or obsoleted), but I am giving the option for others to pick these up easily being that they will be auto-deprecated before next release.

FEDORA:

- haildb
- libdrizzle

- python-drizzle