Broken SKS initscripts

Niels de Vos devos at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 24 07:32:11 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Hector Acosta
<hector.acosta at gazzang.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The current sks package includes some initscripts that don't work out
> of the box and don't allow overriding some values.
>
> I updated both of them and they now work fine for me.
>
> The diff is longer than the files themselves (and every line was
> changed since there was extra whitespace at the beginning of
> everyline)
>
> So here's the two modified files
> sks-db.init http://pastie.org/4578201
> sks-recon.init http://pastie.org/4578209
>
> Please let me know if I missed something.

Hi Héctor,

is there a specific reason not to file a Bug for this problem? You can
attach your modified init scripts there. It will also allow you to
follow the progress of the eventual updates that are made available.

Filing a Bug is as easy as
1. visiting http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/sks
2. clicking the "Report a new bug against this package in EPEL." link
3. fill in the form (assuming you have a bugzilla account already)
4. attach your modified init scripts

Thanks,
Niels