Re: RFC: Rethinking EPEL at FUDcon Lawrence 2013

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:25:29 -0600
Greg Swift <gregswift gmail com> wrote:

> So, since there have been several paths dicussed here I, but over a
> week ago was the last point I figured I'd poke the bear.
>
> Several ideas have been discussed, there don't seem to be any general
> consensuses forming.  Where do we go from here?

I was hoping we would try and get interested folks together in person
and on IRC at fudcon lawerence time and see if we could hash out the
various ideas and reach some consensus.

I've personally not even had time to look carefully through the thread.
Many of us are busy trying to get Fedora 18 out the door. ;)

Hopefully I will have some time over the holidays to look at all the
ideas and see if any of them look like the way to go...