Re: Long-term package versions (RHEL 5+ extended to 10 years until EOL)

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012, Till Maas wrote:

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 03:29:40PM -0500, Tom Diehl wrote:

Currently, how can I tell if there are any other epel packages that have been
orphaned?

You can inspect the list that the following command generates on your
server:
package-cleanup --orphans

I was not aware of that command so I took a look at it. Correct me if I am wrong
but I think that just tells if there is an rpm in any of the configured repos.
With mediawiki package-cleanup shows nothing since the original mediawiki rpm is
still in the repo.

Am I missing something?

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl       tdiehl rogueind com      Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com