Mock and CMS

Nelson Manuel Marques nelson-m-marques at ext.ptinovacao.pt
Mon Feb 27 18:53:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I would like to ask a question on this list to anyone who might be using 'mock' and SCM features. I've tried to use mock to pick the sources from SVN, and creating a tarbal. Everything seems to work fine except for the version of the tarball created:

  - Tarball is created as: dummy-1.tar.gz
  - Tarball should be creates as: dummy-1.0.1.tar.gz

Now, I'm not sure on how the version is generated by mock when it creates the tarbal. Anyone more fluent on with this process could give me a pointer, maybe some blog posts with some examples ?

NM

Melhores cumprimentos,
Nelson M. Marques