发件人: epel-devel-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:epel-devel-list-bounces redhat com] 代表 Russell Golden
发送时间: 2012年2月28日 1:50
收件人: EPEL development disccusion
主题: Re: Python 2.7 in EPEL 6

I'd certainly like to see it, if only for Calibre.

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna niveusluna org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."