Re: Request EPEL Builds 4 calibre

Ah well. I guess calibre for EPEL6 is probably out.

Yep. I would be happy to build it, but it's just too fast moving.
It also releases every week.
It also changes GUI/Interface as the author likes.
It's not something that would fit well in a 'support for 7 years' repo.
:(

How about in a separate, non-EPEL repo? Say, on repos.fedorapeople.org. I know this is a little off topic, but I'd love to see it in a repo for when I switch my server over to CentOS. I unfortunately don't know python, but I might, MIGHT, be willing to learn it to do it myself, if nirik isn't willing.