Re: Overlap policy v20120615

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 12:43:52PM -0500, inode0 wrote:

> So the build system is os+optional+lb+ha+rs+other stuff I don't recall
> if I understood previously but EPEL only prohibits shipping packages
> from os+optional+lb+ha. I'm wondering why the restriction against
> shipping packages isn't just os+optional here.

My understanding is that the buildsystem is os+optional+lb+ha which is the
set of channels that we are saying we won't conflict with.  In my view, that
part should always remain consistent.

This doesn't address the "How do I tell if a package shipped by Red Hat
Channel Foo can be added to EPEL?" question.

-Toshio