Re: Overlap policy v20120615

As an enterprice RHEL customer I've always regarded having EPEL enabled
on all our servers relatively safe. EPEL is the only external repository
we trust.  This new policy worries me, because it seems like we no longer
safely can have EPEL enabled on servers that subscribe to addons.

RHN-channels we currently use for RHEL6 is:

	updates
	supplementary
	optional
	rhn-tools
	rhevm-3
	jbappplatform-5
	sfs

On the upside, the new policy seems to allow including the whole
sfs-channel in epel, as it's only xfsdump, xfsprogs, xfsprogs-devel and
xfsprogs-qa-devel. ..

  -jf