Re: Overlap policy v20120615

Lets try and get this back on a more productive track?

Bryan, I admit I have trouble following your posts sometimes as well,
as they are long and tend to look at a higher level than I usually want
to (ie, I have to try and figure out how this relates to the specific
technical issue we wish to solve.

That said, perhaps you could propose a policy that you would like
better? Would it be simply "Do not ship any packages RHEL ships
anywhere, in any channel" ? Or would there be some other ground that
you could see working?