Re: incompatible upgrade to apache traffic server

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 12:02:19PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> On 24 June 2012 02:51, Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfrode tanso net> wrote:
>
> > Will it be OK to do this upgrade in EPEL, together with an
> > announcement to epel-announce, or are we stuck on v3.0 ?
>
> First step is what you have done here... see who is using it and how
> it will affect them.

Great, thanks!

I'll notify the ats users and developer-lists also. I suspect that
should reach most of the people using it. But, is there a similar
procedure for f15/f16/f17 packages? A note to fedora-devel +
announcement to fedora-announce about the change ?

  -jf