Re: Okay to package HTTPS Everywhere 2.0?

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Russell Golden
<niveusluna www niveusluna org> wrote:
> There will be new features in HTTPS Everywhere 2.0, but I'm not sure
> they are significant enough to forbid packaging for EPEL. So, I'm
> asking for opinions.

I saw your comment in #epel asking for feedback. I say go for it; as
you mentioned, most users will get this plugin through auto-update
anyway.

I think Wikipedia's "Be Bold" policy is a good one :) If you're
concerned about breaking something for people, you can always leave
the update in epel-testing for a period longer than the recommended
two weeks.

- Ken