Meeting next wed? (2012-05-23 22:00 UTC)

Greetings.

We haven't met in a while for various reasons, but it might be nice to
have a meeting next week since we have some things to discuss again. ;)

So, I am going to propose 2012-05-23 at 22UTC.

If enough folks that want to make it can't at this time, let me know
and we can move things.

For topics:

- Help getting broken deps reports working again.

- Figure out how all we are currently overlapping with RHEL:

	We are allowing packages that aren't shipped in 32bit, need to
	identify a exact list of them.

	Figure out which other channels we conflict with and how.

- Figure out plans for the above conflicts.