Re: Request to upgrade DJango

On 17/05/12 22:37, Adam Bishop wrote:
Hello,

I noticed that Django-1.3 has spent 14 days in the testing branch as
of yesterday - do you plan to release it now, or does additional
testing need to be done on it?

Thanks,

Already released. We're using a feedback system for packages.
If a package get's enough karma, it can be pushed to stable (or after 14 days in testing, depending which happens earlier). So I encourage all users to give feedback!

(Adam, you did that, thank you!)
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge matthias-runge de>
               <mrunge fedoraproject org>