meeting time and proposals

Greetings.

Looking at the results of the whenisgood we have exactly 0 times that
everyone interested can meet. ;(

http://whenisgood.net/epel-meeting/results/y9tgnt

Least bad looks like perhaps friday at 20UTC or 16UTC.
Or monday at 19 UTC.

Would anyone like to add themselves or adjust their times any?
Friday at 16UTC is probibly the best of the above for me.

Also, lots of discussion on how to amend things with overlaps, but
would anyone care to wordsmith some proposals for us?
See if we can reach consensus around one of them once they are worded
as we might like?

thanks,