Mantis major update for EPEL 5

Mantis is a php bug tracker application. Lately, I have been doing a
worse work in maintaining it in Fedora, with several missing updates
with security bugs. Now, I'm trying to get it back into shape and
noticed we have 1.1.8 in EPEL 5 (and no EPEL 6) build.

I think it is time to decide whether we retire the package from EPEL
(the EPEL5 branch is orphaned) or bring it on. In this latter case, I
think it would be best to upgrade to the 1.2 series which is the one
still supported upstream and I have no spare cycles to try fixing
1.1.8 it in EPEL.

opinions?

--
Gianluca Sforna