Re: An un-Folsom morning

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 03:59:53PM +0100, Alan Pevec wrote:
> I wonder what additional packages you downloaded from Koji, that are
> missing in openstack-essex repo?

It looks like at least the openstack-utils package is missing from
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-essex/epel-6/.
I'm not sure if there's anything else.  I didn't keep close track of
which packages I got from where; yesterday was a little crazy.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars seas harvard edu>  |
Senior Technologist                           | http://ac.seas.harvard.edu/