EPEL-ANNOUNCE ZNC 1.0-alpha1 going to stable

I'm pushing ZNC 1.0-alpha1 to stable.  I've been using it on my server for
a while now, and it's been working fine.  It's a fairly big update, but is
not supposed to require any manual configuration changes, per the
developers, but you might want to check after updating to make sure
everything is ok.