Re: 'policy' for multiple versions of same software in EPEL

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 09:45:21AM -0500, Greg Swift wrote:

> Do you have any thread names or search phrases to recommend? I found
> several threads back in 2007, which all appear to be early EPEL.
> Unfortunately, the audience and use of EPEL was much smaller then.

Here's one of the most informative posts from a past thread:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/epel-devel-list/2012-May/msg00164.html

I see that Kevin has replied to this post as well with some of the higher
level design considerations as well.

-Toshio