Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository: epel. Please verify its path and try again

James P Dehnert Sr jdehnert at dehnert.com
Mon Oct 29 19:41:40 UTC 2012

FYI, I pulled the perl script mk-ca-bundle.pl from the cURL repo on Github.  after running that on the problem host and installing the ca-bundle.crt it generates, everything is working like a champ now.

On Oct 18, 2012, at 8:45 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:33:07 -0700
> James P Dehnert Sr <jdehnert at dehnert.com> wrote:
>
> ...snip...
>
>> Based on this it seems that I could benefit from an updated set of
>> time in /etc/pki/tls/certs, in particular the ca-bundle.crt
>> ca-bundle.trust.crt  files, or am I all wrong on this?
>
> yeah. Perhaps 6.1's versions were too old to have geotrust in them?
>
> That would be somewhat surprising to me, but I suppose it's possible.
>
> kevin

 Thanks,
    James "Zeke" Dehnert

--
mailto:jdehnert at dehnert.com  James "Zeke" Dehnert
Phone: 707 588 8554      -= Eschew Obfuscation =-