Zabbix 2.0.2 SRPM available

Dear all,

I upgraded the Zabbix package to the upstream version 2.0.2. It seems to work fine, except I don't tested everything.

Thus I have the SRPM with the update for the spec file and some of the sources files. How can I provide it to EPEL ?

Sincerely yours,

                        Fabrice Salvaire, PhD

         Research Scientist - Information Technology Division

                     Phone: +33 (0)1 49 08 07 62

                            GENOMIC VISION
                              B√Ętiment E
                        80-84 rue des Meuniers
                            92220 Bagneux
                                France

                     http://www.genomicvision.com

begin:vcard
fn:Fabrice Salvaire
n:Salvaire;Fabrice
org:Genomic Vision;IT
adr;quoted-printable:B=C3=A2timent E;;80-84 rue des Meuniers;Bagneux;;92220;France
email;internet:fabrice salvaire genomicvision com
tel;work:+33 (0)1 49 08 07 62
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.genomicvision.com
version:2.1