[HEADS-UP] Updating MongoDB to 2.2.3 in EPEL6

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 17:56:40 UTC 2013

Hello,
A couple of months back I asked about updating MongoDB from 2.0.7 to
2.2.0 in EPEL6.
Although it is backwards compatible, there were several bugs brought up
that people wanted fixed in Mongodb 2.2.x before we moved to this
version.  With MongoDB 2.2.3, the last of these bugs has been fixed.
MongoDB 2.2.3 is now built and in testing, and I propose the following
schedule.

February 20
Push MongoDB 2.2.3 to stable for EPEL6

If anyone has any concerns, please let me know.
If anyone knows where else I should announce this, please let me know.

Thanks
Troy Dawson