Pymol version in EPEL

Hi,

The version of Pymol in EPEL is 1.3.3 http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/pymol.html

The current version of Pymol is 1.5.0.1 http://sourceforge.net/projects/pymol/

Could you please tell me if there is a plan to update the EPEL version, and if so to what version and when?

If I am asking my question to the wrong place could you please direct me to the right person?

Thank you,
-Rob
--
Robert Slowley
Senior Software Engineer, Oracle Database Administrator

"98.5% of DNA is considered to be junk DNA with no known purpose. Maybe it's XML tags."  -- Anon

"[PDBeView] ... has the best options ... it is proper and pleasant for the eyes ... I would suggest all services adopt this." -- Head of PDBe Quality Assurance