Re: Permanent URL for EPEL configuration

I have a question that may better address the problem. At least to me.

Why does epel-release need to change so much in the first place?

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna niveusluna org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your