Re: Fudcon EPEL discussion summary/report

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists karan org> wrote:
> RHEL does not do public beta's for point releases. And RHEL-6 was the first
> time there was a public beta for a pre-release build tag'd 5.99.

OK, maybe not public. But the 6.4 beta is available from RHN as we
speak. And RHEL entitlements are available (I think?) for EPEL
maintainers. Me personally for my home use have
https://www.redhat.com/apps/store/developers/rhel_developer_suite.html
which gives access to the beta at
https://rhn.redhat.com/network/software/channels/details.pxt?cid=10156