Moving the mailing list

We are going to be moving the EPEL mailing list from the redhat.com domain to the Fedoraproject domain later this week. We will also have a new list for users of the EPEL packages (epel-users lists fedoraproject org). I am shooting for Tuesday to move the lists to lists.fedoraproject.org after we have tested to make sure that old mail sent to epel-devel-list redhat com will get redirected correctly to epel-devel lists fedoraproject org

Thank you.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.