Re: Moving the mailing list

On Mon, 6 May 2013, Björn Persson wrote:

Will it keep its list identifier, as the intent was when RFC 2919 was
written, or will it be a different list with a different list ID like
when the other Fedora lists were moved?

If there will be a new list ID it would be good to know it in advance
so i can prepare my configuration.

As the other have moved to Fedora Project domain space, I have found a procmail rule like this should work:

	* ^List-Id:.*(epel-devel-list\.redhat\.com|
		(epel-devel-list|epel-devel\.lists)
		\.fedoraproject\.org)

procmail recipe element EOL splicing is tricky, and I do not show backslash continuation -- that all on one line

-- Russ herrold