Moving the mailing list

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon May 6 15:27:05 UTC 2013

On Mon, 6 May 2013, Björn Persson wrote:

> Will it keep its list identifier, as the intent was when RFC 2919 was
> written, or will it be a different list with a different list ID like
> when the other Fedora lists were moved?
>
> If there will be a new list ID it would be good to know it in advance
> so i can prepare my configuration.

As the other have moved to Fedora Project domain space, I have
found a procmail rule like this should work:

 	* ^List-Id:.*(epel-devel-list\.redhat\.com|
 		(epel-devel-list|epel-devel\.lists)
 		\.fedoraproject\.org)

procmail recipe element EOL splicing is tricky, and I do not
show backslash continuation -- that all on one line

-- Russ herrold