Re: [et-mgmt-tools] KVM, Virt-manager and virtio

Emre Erenoglu wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 12:56 AM, Ruben Arutyunyan <ruben_arutyunyan shl ru> wrote:
Ok, i managed to install the driver. Tried all version for both XP and 2K i could find. If driver install correctly then after more than zero acticity it gives me BSOD with BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER. According to MS support pages this means that "An Ethernet driver indicated that it received a packet by using a packet descriptor that the protocol stack is currently using."

Anyone seen anything like that?

I was using the virtio drivers with KVM (with command line or qtemu gui svn), on a Windows guest with virtio drivers. Did you try to launch the guest without virt-manager, ie command line, and test like that?

Are you using the latest virtio driver?
It can be found at http://kvm.qumranet.com/kvmwiki/VirtioWindowsDrivers
Please use the http://people.qumranet.com/dor/Drivers-0-3107.iso one.
If you had used it, please send the exact scenario, kvm userspace/kernel release.

Regards,
Dor.
--
Emre