[et-mgmt-tools] Virt-install to nfs disk

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Mon Nov 24 15:27:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

Is it possible to install a hvm guest on a nfs exported partition
with virt-install? And if so, what shoud be the commandline options?
I can't find anything about it. (Rhel 5.2)

I.e. the relevant part of /etc/xen/huest should become something like:

root = "/dev/nfs"
nfs_server = '*.*.*.*'
nfs_root   = '/vol/vhost_someguest_root'

regards,
--
Henk van Lingen, Systems Administrator & DBA                  (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |