[et-mgmt-tools] RFC: Pushing virt-image data into Cobbler

As part of the adk work, we have some code which reads the virt-image.xml file and pushes the metadata into cobbler. You can see the code at [1].

I would like to push this down into the virt-tools. It does not really fit as part of any of the existing tools. Would folks be ok with a virt-cobbler tool? Or perhaps virt-publish?

-- bk

[1] http://tinyurl.com/5s5kje