[et-mgmt-tools] paravirtualization on a T7200

Hi guys, I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 laptop with an Intel T7200. I have VT enabled in the BIOS, but virt-manager only allows me to do fully virtualized machines.

Does anyone knows why "paravirtualized" option is disabled for me on virt-manager?

I've some days working on it and i'm totaly lost, any help appreciated, thanks!