Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Virtio support in Windows

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 3:02 AM, Andrew Cathrow <acathrow redhat com> wrote:
We can attach a virtual floppy during install containing the virtio block driver to be used by the win2k3/xp/2k8/vista installers.
The user would have to select the driver from a list when they get to the storage configuration screen in the installer but this works today.

Are virtio block devices released for Windows? I though there were only Network drivers available.

--
Emre