[et-mgmt-tools] Support for kvm/qemu cache mode

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Mon Mar 2 02:03:53 UTC 2009

Ok, thanks for all the off-list help.

Here's my patch for adding cache support to virt-install.  I'm not super
happy with the xml if/elif bits at VitualDisk.py:681, but that part of the
code is a bit tricky anyway.

http://ben.nerp.net/virtinst/cache-support-v4.diff

There are some other logs and output examples in the dir:

http://ben.nerp.net/virtinst/

It would be great to get this in for the next release.

- -ben

  "UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about its friends."