Re: [et-mgmt-tools] Ubuntu patches for next release

Ben Kochie wrote:

> There are a couple patches against 400.1 that are in the Ubuntu tree.
> These could probably be integrated upstream.
>
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/source/jaunty/virtinst
>
> In addition to these 2 patches, "ubuntuhardy" in osdict.py supports
> virtio disk, so that should be added.

Thanks for raising these. The first patch was from the Debian maintainer
and was pushed upstream a while ago. It's sad, but the second patch
(from Ubuntu) looks like it's been carried in some form since November,
and never mailed here.

I'll apply it before cutting the release.

Thanks again,
Cole