From: et-mgmt-tools-bounces redhat com [mailto:et-mgmt-tools-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Pregler
Sent: Thursday, 19 March 2009 4:58 AM
To: et-mgmt-tools
Subject: RE: [et-mgmt-tools] Virt-p2v and RAID Controller drivers

Nick,

Thanks for the response.  If I get a response to my question and a resolution I will let you know.

Just to let you know I am in the process of building my own SUSE live CD with the virt-p2v conversion tool in it to have both HP and Dell RAID drivers compiled into the kernel.

Have you had any luck with any RAID Cards yet?

I am actually on site doing some VM conversions but I had to create my VM’s from scratch.

Let me know  Thanks.

Jonathan Pregler

Senior Network Engineer

C-Net Inc.

jonathan pregler cnetokc com

405.376.6644

Fax: 405.376.3036

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is being sent by Cnet Inc. for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure and/or distribution by any recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete and/or destroy all copies of this message regardless
 of form and any included attachments and notify Cnet
Inc. immediately by contacting the sender via reply e-mail
or forwarding to support cnetokc com.