Re: ext3 for 2.2 and LFS

#include <hallo.h>
Eric Jarman wrote on Fri Nov 30, 2001 um 10:05:12AM:
> I've got LFS patches available at
> http://www.moldybread.net/patch/kernel-2.2/
> (Along with other stuff like extended attributes and acls.)
>
> The general lfs patch is adapted from the -aa series
> kernels. (linux-2.2.20-lfs-1.0.patch)

Can any Ext3 developer make a comment about the quality of these
patches? I would considert to include them in the Debian kernel if they
are reported to be stable or are included in the main ext3 2.2.x branch.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
access(".sig", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
--- SIGSEGV (Signature fault) ---