ext3 and 2.2.19

Hi All,

Has anyone had a similar problem with ext3?

A 75 gig partition in 24x7 use for about 2 weeks - no problems.
Today I ran bonnie++ on the partition to get a feel for the performance,
with ext3 and quotas enabled.

The box started swapping like crazy on and abruptly froze at at the
'Delete files in random order' step.

There was no kernel error messages or the like. This partition does
have quotas enabled :)

Any ideas, or should I just not run bonnie++ :)

--

Adam Cassar
Technical Development Manager