e2fsprogs & endian questions

Hey all. I'm not on the list, so can you please cc me?  Thanks.

Anyhow, I've got two questions.  First, the website says that the 'latest'
e2fsprogs are needed.  Does this mean 1.23-WIP is needed or will 1.22 do?
I'm assuming it's just a generally good idea.  Second, has anyone tested
this on a BE machine?  I'd like to use this on my PPC.  I don't mind testing
things out, but it's always nice to know what's coming up.  Thanks.

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/