Re: e2fsprogs & endian questions

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 02:00:20AM +1000, Andrew Morton wrote:
> Tom Rini wrote:
> > I'm assuming it's just a generally good idea.  Second, has anyone tested
> > this on a BE machine?  I'd like to use this on my PPC.  I don't mind testing
> > things out, but it's always nice to know what's coming up.  Thanks.
>
> I've seen positive reports for ia64 and Alpha (big-endian). It
> should be OK.  You don't hear from people when things work correctly :)

Okay, after a quick initial test with a ramdisk to test for crash&burn, I'm
currently using an old scratchdisk and bonnie++ right now.  I'll post a url
for the results if anyone wants to see (the machine is mostly idle..).  Any
stress tests or anything I should give a whirl on it?

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/