ordered data

Hi,

I have a detailed question about ordered data writes.

Suppose we (i.e. intermezzo) does a transaction, which is closed and
then followed by an ordered write.  Let's assume the ordered write
doesn't require new allocation metadata.

Is the write still postponed until the first transaction has
committed?

As far as I can see, prepare_write always starts a transaction, but
I'm not sure that this ultimately results in an ordering constraint.

- Peter -